Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow Waterproof Eye Shadow Pencil [Review & Look of the day]

Friday, July 13, 2012

Aqua shadow is a waterproof eyeshadow pencil with extra colored pigments and long-lasting hold, containing a generous jumbo tip. Both waterproof and long-lasting, resists seawater, chlorinated water and rubbing. Brightens and intensifies the eyes in 3 seconds flat.


Comes in 12 shades (7 shimmering nude hues and 5 matte shades):
- pearly taupe
- pearly copper
- pearly pink
- pearly peach
- pearly beige
- pearly pink beige
- pearly white
- matte black
- matte brown
- matte taupe grey
- matte navy blue
- matte green

Price: $37

Sometime ago, I attended Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow launch. And boy, I was blown away by the huge range of colors available.

Basically, Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow are eye shadows in pencil form, how convenient right? I mean, you could slip it into even the slimmest clutch and touch up on the go. Normally I will keep one of them in my handbag just in case I need to head to somewhere last minute after work or on weekends. That way, I will still be able to look good and more made up.


Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural Moisturizing Soft Shine Lipstick




Swatches












I love this nude lipstick! Its yet another MLBB lip color which I can use almost daily both for work or casual outings! In fact, I have been using it almost daily for about 2 weeks till now. This lipstick is really creamy which I like. However, it sinks in so it makes fine lines on the lips more obvious looking. 

Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Moulin Rouge Paris




Here's my eye makeup of the day using Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow Waterproof Eye Shadow Pencils. 

Look (Eye) of the day (LOTD/ETOD)

1) Apply a neutral color on the entire lid, I used 28E. 



2) Apply pink color shadow, 24E on the outer v of your eye.



3) Using a eyeliner (slanted) brush, pick up color from Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow Waterproof Eye Shadow Pencil in Black, 0E and draw a line (as thin as possible) with a bit of wing at the ends.



4) Apply eye shadow pencil in 32E at the inner outers of the eye near the tear duct and brow bone area to highlight. Then apply black eyeliner 3/4 from outside to inside of the waterline, finish the remaining 1/4 with white eyeliner to brighten up your eye. Add lashes for a more dramatic look.

Here's my final look/eye makeup of the day!



Products used:


Aqua Shadow Waterproof Eye Shadow Pencil in 28E, 24E, 0E and 32E

I hope you like this post! Thanks for reading. 

Regards, 
Patricia 

Disclaimer: Make Up For Ever products is available at Sephora outlets. 

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook