Collective late June and early July Haul

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Hello everyone, I know I have been gone for almost a week. Frankly speaking, more than a week if you were to refer to the making of beauty-related post(s).
I have been caught up lately you see, havent had much time to sit down with a cup of Swissmiss to blog. It has been raining almost everyday. And I hate rainy days as my shoes would get wet. I have to wear more layers too because I am afraid of the cold.

So anyway, just to share with you guys, these are the items that I got lately.

I'm currently in the midst of working on several requests including how to choose an eyeshadow palette for day/night usage (since so many of you asked about it), picking the right pair of heels and choosing the right shade of foundation.

So stay tuned! ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook