Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Friday, February 05, 2010

&So, I got the Too Faced Shadow Insurance instead of Urban Decay Primer Potion. Why? Firstly, because its easier to blend. Secondly, UDDP's application is so hard to apply. Its just that the packaging is nicer. I was so looking forward to Urban Decay launching in Singapore. But after my trip to Sephora Ion Orchard, I was so disappointed. They didnt have the lipstick cap which I am lusting over. And most of the stuffs werent that appealing except for UDDP.

Now, I can use my Coastal Scents Palette eyeshadow without having to worry that it may crease or fade! Patricia is a happy girl! (:

FYP presentation is finally over. Thank you girlies for the hugs and all to make me calm down.


Sugarish's Customized Muffin
by yours truly (:
its now in Mr Roche's stomach though. lol.

Stingray + Wanton Mee + Fish Soup + Popiah @ Lavender Food Center is love! Hehe, havent been eating much lately because I ahbor school food and basically I find fast food and food court food boring.

Those familiar moments came gushing into my mind
Someone so familiar, yet so distant

Thanks for lending me a shoulder to lay on today. (: I really appreciate it. I think its better for us to stay this way. As in I'm quite confused by my own actions today as well. Just hope that you will understand.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook