Urban Decay in Singapore!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

OMG. OMG! While I was surfing FaceBook randomly, I realised that Urban Decay is coming to Sephora stores on 4 February! Seriously, I cant wait. But now I'm in a dilemma because I dont know whether I should get the Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance. We will see yea?

FYP is almost done except for the Strategic Retailing part and there's editing to do still. Hopefully all will be over soon. I dont know but recently I keep giving myself breaks. I was unable to breathe for the past few weeks during to assignments and all yea. I kept cleaning and tidying my room but it is still messy. Wanna give my room a major revamp before CNY. Speaking of which, I havent gotten any CNY clothes yet. But I aint fretting because I still have new clothes that I havent worn yet.

I want to slack, watch movies, shop, anything other than studying..!
Give me motivation please.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook