Cleaning and disinfecting your home with SWIPE

Monday, March 30, 2020



How's everyone keeping up with the recent #COVID19 situation? As the situation worsen with more local and imported cases in Singapore, we have got e-learning for schools and more people working from home. While I personally haven't been out much lately, just once or twice a week for that grocery run to get items that are out of stock on Prime Now or to run an important errand, I think its still best to stay at home now. That haircut, manicure/pedicure, facial or gathering can wait.

There are a lot of tips online on how to fight coronavirus - from regular hand washing with antibacterial hand soap, using a sanitizer when hand soap is out of reach, taking a shower immediately upon reaching home with an antibacterial shower gel, washing worn clothes immediately after reaching home with antibacterial laundry detergent, spray handbags or backpacks with antibacterial spray and the latest - wiping your groceries with antibacterial spray or discarding packaging and put them into containers. 

Today, I am going to share with you how to protect yourself from coronavirus at home. 


If you're staying home like me during this period, it is important to disinfect high touch surfaces such as door handles, door knobs, light switch, water tap, toilet, flush button, bidet, shower head, sinks, counter tops, tables, floors regularly and thoroughly with a disinfectant.

SWIPE The Super Concentrate Disinfectant Floor Cleaner



I usually mix 1 cap of SWIPE The Super Concentrate Disinfectant Floor Cleaner with half a bucket of water in my Ezzy mop pail to mop the floor. SWIPE The Super Concentrate Disinfectant Floor Cleaner contains > 0.05% Benzalkonium chloride, an anti-microbial active ingredient that is recommended by NEA to combat Coronavirus. 


You will be pleased to know that SWIPE The Super Concentrate Disinfectant Floor Cleaner is not just for floors but other surfaces as well! In case you run out of disinfectant, you can also dilute 1 cap of SWIPE The Super Concentrate Disinfectant Floor Cleaner with 500ml of water in a spray bottle to clean other surfaces. Don't we just love multi-purpose products?

SWIPE Kitchen EX





To remove stains on the grout line in between the tiles surrounding my kitchen's sink, I sprayed SWIPE Kitchen EX and left it on for a couple of minutes before wiping it off with a wet wipe.



I was impressed at how SWIPE Kitchen EX is able to remove the stains effectively. I have tried using Brand C's multi-purpose cream cleanser with a scrubbing brush previously and couldn't remove it still.

I used SWIPE Kitchen EX to clean my induction cooker and microwave oven too. 

SWIPE Bathroom EX







To clean the tiles in the bathroom, I sprayed SWIPE Bathroom EX directly on the tiles and use my trusty window wiper to wipe up and down before rinsing it with water and drying it. 




I use SWIPE Bathroom EX to clean the tap, sink, toilet bowl, toilet bowl flush button and the door handle as well. 

Did I mention how good my bathroom smell after cleaning with SWIPE Bathroom EX?

Apart from the products that I mentioned above, SWIPE carries other products such as SWIPE the Super Concentrate Liquid Lemon Fresh and SWIPE The Super Concentrate Dish Washing Detergent. I have yet to try these two products out, will definitely share my thoughts on them with you when I do. So do stay tuned! 



SWIPE is having their anniversary sale till 4 April, just in time for you guys whom want to try it out!

SWIPE
swipesingapore.com
facebook.com/sgswipe
Instagram @swipesg

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook