Turn up the glow with St Ives Face Scrubs!

Monday, July 09, 2018

batch_IMG_20180626_203944

I am sure St Ives face scrubs need no introduction. I remember the first time I got St Ives Apricot Scrub was back in high school and have repurchased it countless of times thereafter. They have expanded the range to include Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub, Acne Control Apricot Scrub, Radiant Skin Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Face Scrub, Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask, Energizing Coconut & Coffee Face Scrub and Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub.


Unlike your regular facial scrubs, St Ives face scrubs are microbeads-free. They use walnut shell powder instead.


Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask

batch_IMG_20180630_124625

I used to make my own oatmeal scrub so I was stoked to see this and I couldn't wait to try it out! Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask feels gentle on the skin compared to the classic St Ives Apricot scrub. In fact, I could use this on alternate days without worrying about it being too harsh on the skin or experiencing any redness. It also doubles up as a mask to moisturize your skin. I usually leave it on for about 5 mins before exfoliating. It leaves my skin soft and smooth after that!


Energizing Coconut & Coffee Face Scrub

batch_IMG_20180630_124656

Energizing Coconut & Coffee Face Scrub is the scrub for you coffee addicts! The coffee scent is stronger than the coconut's.

If you're in need of a good exfoliator to bid rough and dry skin goodbye, this is the one for you.

Radiant Skin Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Face Scrub

batch_IMG_20180630_124714

Radiant Skin Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Face Scrub has a citrus scent to it. It makes your skin feel fresh, look brighter and more radiant after using it!

Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub

batch_IMG_20180630_124706

The scent of St Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub reminds me very much of peppermint candies. It has a cooling sensation on the skin. I don't just use this for my face but on my back as well. I find that it keeps my back acne at bay. 

Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub

batch_IMG_20180630_124633

I believe St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is what used to be St Ives Apricot Scrub Invigorating which I have purchased and repurchased several times alternating with St Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead control.

St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is a value-for-money scrub. It does what its supposed to. If you have sensitive skin, you can mix your cleanser and St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub in the ratio of 1:1. Alternatively, be gentle and slow when you scrub your face with St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Skin.

Acne Control Apricot Scrub

batch_IMG_20180630_124612

St Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub is perfect for people with sensitive skin or acne. This used to be St Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control which I have repurchased several times.

This is more gentle on the skin compared to St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub. 

If you were to ask me which is my favourite, its definitely St Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub Mask!


Price list

St Ives Face Scrub $9.90


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook