An update on my skin progress | Indulgence Beauty Aqua Spiral Therapy Facial

Monday, October 03, 2016

indulgence beautykorean aqua spiral therapy before and after


It has been approximately 10 months since my first facial treatment at Indulgence Beauty and I must say that my therapist, Cody has been taking particularly good care of my skin!

Last month, I experienced Indulgence Beauty Aqua Spiral Therapy Facial Treatment, one of the facial treatments that Cody would rotate with Hyaluronic Facial Treatment.



As usual, the session began with Cody double cleansing my skin. After which, A5 solution was applied onto my skin and a spiral tip was used to exfoliate my skin followed by extractions. After which, A0 solution was applied to hydrate my skin before applying soft mask. I like how the Aqua Spiral Therapy ends off with a shoulder massage - perfect in helping one to unwind after a long day at work.


before and after indulgence aqua spiral therapy facial
Before and after Indulgence Beauty Aqua Spiral Therapy Facial Treatment

After Indulgence Beauty Aqua Spiral Therapy Facial Treatment, I feel that my skin looks clearer, brighter and feels smoother! Aside from that, as I have combination skin, I also realised that my T-zone is less-prone to shine after Indulgence Beauty Aqua Spiral Therapy Facial Treatment. For those of you whom have concerns with blackheads and/or whiteheads, particularly on the nose and chin area, you will be pleased to know that Indulgence Beauty Aqua Spiral Therapy Facial Treatment aids in combating them!   

Here's a picture of me with just sunblock.  

after indulgence aqua spiral therapy facial

Achieving clear skin is no longer impossible!

Indulgence Beauty
1 Tanjong Pagar Plaza
#02-34
Singapore 082001

Tel: 6225 8980

Mon–Fri: 11am – 8.30pm
Sat: 10am – 6.00pm
Sun: By appointment only

indulgencebeauty.com.sg

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook