My Skin Journey with Indulgence Beauty | Indulgence Facial Treatment review

Monday, June 20, 2016

indulgence beautykorean aqua spiral therapy before and after

For this entry, I will be sharing my skin's journey with Indulgence Beauty. For those of you whom have been following my posts, you would have known that I have been visiting Indulgence Beauty on a monthly basis for close to 6 months.

Last month, I went for my regular facial treatment session at Indulgence Beauty and my facial therapist, Cody did Indulgence Facial Treatment for me. 


Indulgence Facial Treatment began with Cody double cleansing my skin, followed by scrub to remove impurities. After which was steaming and extractions. Did I mention how swift Cody is at extractions? In terms of pain, it is very bearable. I also like how the redness is quite minimal even after extractions that I can travel home via public transport with my bare skin. 

Next, Cody used the ultrasound machine to help the hydrating serum that she applied to penetrate into my skin, followed by a facial massage with jade ball which helps to calm the nerves before ending off with a cooling soft mask and relaxing shoulder massage (my favourite)!

Here's how my face look like right after the facial. 

indulgence beauty review


Indulgence Beauty uses MD Dermatics products. One of my favourite products from MD Dermatics is the Soothing Splash Toner. It is alcohol-free which is good for people with sensitive skin like me.

indulgence beauty review

Here's how my skin looks with just BB cushion as my base makeup!

indulgence beauty review

Thank you Indulgence Beauty for taking care of my skin!


Indulgence Beauty
1 Tanjong Pagar Plaza
#02-34
Singapore 082001

Tel: 6225 8980

Mon–Fri: 11am – 8.30pm
Sat: 10am – 6.00pm
Sun: By appointment only

indulgencebeauty.com.sg

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook