Kleraderm Klerasol SPF 50+ Colored Sunscreen Ultra Protection Colored Cream

Saturday, October 31, 2015

klerasol

Kleraderm Klerasol, available in both colored and non-colored makes it ideal for the former to be worn daily on its own or the latter for outdoor activities or even under your regular foundation!

Read on to find out more about this amazing sunscreen that doesn't contain zinc oxide, a harmful chemical which is commonly found in cosmetics and sunscreens! According to NTU research, the nano-particles could potentially cause cancer.


Kleraderm Klerasol SPF 50+ Colored Sunscreen Ultra Protection Colored Cream

kleraderm klerasol spf50+ colored

What is it:

Colored emulsion with highest sun protection filter against UVA and UVB rays. It favors the gradual adaptation of the skin to sun exposure, reducing the risk of sunburn and cell damage. The innovative formulation and water – sand – sweat resistance provide long lasting protection of the skin barrier and high hydration. Suitable post-aesthetic procedures and to protect moles, dark spots and tattoo.

Directions:

Apply evenly to dry skin 10-15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after every bath.

My thoughts:

I have been using Kleraderm Klerasol for more than 2 weeks on a daily basis as my base makeup and I thought that it is time that I share my thoughts on it with you.

Did you know that most sunscreen contains 2 major ingredients, Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide? Kleraderm Klerasol contains 5 major sunscreen protection ingredients - Titanium Dioxide, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Bis-ethylehexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenol Triazine and Ethylhexyl Triazone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate.

kleraderm klerasol spf 50+ colored swatch

kleraderm klerasol  swatch

I like how it provides me with light coverage when is good enough for work. You don't need a lot of product, just a pea size is adequate for the entire face. Available in a single shade, Kleraderm Klerasol blends well into my slightly more tanned than usual skin for a Chinese. Did I mention that I love how Kleraderm Klerasol glides on to my skin easily and doesn't feel sticky to touch and it does not clog pores!
kleraderm klerasol face swatch
After applying Kleraderm Klerasol, I feel that my skin looks brighter and my skin tone looked more even. Best of all, Kleraderm Klerasol also helps to keep my skin moisturized without having to apply a moisturizer prior to applying Kleraderm Klerasol!

Even though I don't have the habit of applying finishing powder after applying base makeup, I like how Kleraderm Klerasol keeps my face matte throughout the day. I only experienced a bit of shine on my nose area towards the end of the day.


For more information, send your enquiries to fully@singnet.com.sg or call +65 66815766. Distributors are welcome.

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook