Get prepped by PREP in less than 30 minutes!

Friday, June 26, 2015

prep mandarin gallery

With more and more blowout salons popping out in Singapore, it is evident that we sure love our blowouts.

Located at Mandarin Gallery, Prep offer not just blowouts but treatments, styling, coloring and makeup as well!



prep mandarin gallery review

prep blowout salon price list

prep blowout salon services
Prep price list

I was over at Prep Mandarin Gallery last Saturday afternoon to get my hair styled for my cousin, Bing's wedding.

Before my stylist started to work her magic on my tresses, I was served tea along with Andes mint chocolates, how thoughtful!

prep mandarin gallery blowout salon

Initially I was afraid that I might be late for my makeup appointment but guess what? My stylist did my waterfall braids and curled my hair in about 20mins or so and I was out of Prep in 30mins (including waiting for my stylist to attend to me)! Perfect for those whom are time-poor!

prep waterfall braids
Waterfall braids

hairstyle for wedding dinner
With Mommy dearest at MBS Skypark

prep blowout bar waterfall braids
With Ebony

patricia tee singapore beauty blogger
Makeup of the day and OOTD for #aabqbing wedding

Get prepped today!

PREPMandarin Gallery
333A Orchard Road
#03-34

Singapore 238897

6732 6123


prepyourhair.com

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook