Preparing for baby's 👶 arrival

Friday, November 08, 2019


Guess what we have been up to lately? Over the last two weekends, we have been setting up the baby's cot, baby's changing table as well as doing baby's laundry! 


As my EDD approaches and being first-time parents, we thought that its best to get everything ready as soon as we could. 

First, we washed -

Baby mattress' cover, bedsheets and bumper



After drying the baby mattress' cover, bedsheets and bumper, we proceeded to wash other items such as - 

Bamboo fibre muslin cloth and waterproof mats



And we finally got down to washing baby's clothes, mittens, socks, bibs and swaddle! I got him clothes in different colours as I didn't want to limit him to just wearing blue. I melted instantly when I saw those socks. Can't wait to see him in them!

On a side note, this rotating clothes rack is one of my best buys! I can fit all of baby's clothes and dry them at one go.

Baby's clothes, mittens, socks, bibs and swaddle



Tip:
When getting baby clothes, always buy them in different sizes as they grow out of a size very quickly. 

We first came across this Jellycat amuseable pineapple at Takashimaya and the hub liked it so much that he wanted to get it for our baby. We ended up getting it and my colleague also very kindly gifted us Jellycat Bashful Bunny for baby. The turtle was gifted by my vendor. Baby is truly blessed as he received so many gifts even before he's out! Along with my two pig plush toys that I used to like very much when I was a teenager, we put it into the washing machine to wash them for a peace of mind before we give it to the baby in future.

Plush toys



For those of you whom are wondering what did I use to wash the baby mattress' cover, bedsheets, bumper, bamboo fibre muslin cloth, waterproof mats, baby's clothes, mittens, socks, bibs, swaddle and plush toys, I washed it with babySWIPE The Concentrate Liquid Laundry for Baby ClothingI like how it has a slight baby powder scent.

babySWIPE The Concentrate Liquid Laundry for Baby Clothing

After setting up the baby's cot, we got down to disinfecting it with babySWIPE Baby Nursery and Toy Disinfectant Cleanser.

Baby Cot



We also used it to wipe -

Baby Changing Table




babySWIPE Baby Nursery and Toy Disinfectant Cleanser

This is fragrance-free and can also be used to clean toys, high chairs, car seats, strollers, baby bouncers, play mats hence I foresee that I will be reaching out to this very often in future after baby is out. 




Baby Swipe

I will be sharing more on our Baby Nursery once we put everything together, so stay tuned!

I hope you find this post useful. If you have any questions, just send me a direct message on Instagram @yongwei318 or email me.


You might also like these:

We spent Chinese New Year in hospital battling Influenza A
Have a peace of mind with babySWIPE
Baby See's Birth Story (Part 1)
My breastfeeding journey (Part 1)
Preparing for baby's 👶 arrival
Baby See: 3 months update


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook