Saturnbird Super Instant Coffee review 三顿半超即溶咖啡

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

I started drinking coffee during my first job after graduation. We would always have meetings in Starbucks and I would order a Latte. I have been drinking coffee daily since then and only stopped when I found out that I was pregnant in April 2019 and went back to my daily cuppa in March 2020.

I always stock up on instant coffee even though its nothing compared to freshly brewed coffee because it is a reliable way to perk me up instantly, especially now that most of us are working from home.  

How to make Iced Latte at home


  

Thus, when my cousin told me that her China friend recommended Saturnbird Super Instant Coffee, I knew I had to get it. I was drawn to the cute packaging that resembles a mini takeaway coffee cup. I'm keeping the empty capsules still hoping to make a craft project out of it for Baby See!

I paid approximately SGD38.83 before shipping for a pack of 24 assorted capsules with intensity level 1-6. This makes a capsule approximately SGD1.61 before shipping. 

Level 1 30% light roast 
Level 2 40% light roast 
Level 3 50% medium roast 
Level 4 65% medium roast 
Level 5 80% dark roast 
Level 6 100% dark roast

Level 1 and 2 taste sour, Level 3-4 has a mixture of sour and bitter taste while Level 5-6 taste bitter. 

My favourite is Level 5 and 6 as they remind me of my favourite instant coffee, Kanu Americano. I like how easy it is to make Iced Latte at home with Saturnbird Super Instant Coffee - simply pour a glass of milk and pour a Saturnbird Super Instant Coffee capsule in, stir and you're done. Best to cool off hot afternoons! 

Apart from adding Saturnbird Super Instant Coffee capsule to milk, you can make Americanos with it too by adding it to either hot or cold water. 

Sharing the link below for you coffee lovers whom would like to try Saturnbird Super Instant Coffee. This is definitely one of my Taobao must buy! 


What are some of your favourite instant coffee brands? Do share with me via DM on Instagram @yongwei318.


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook