Argyle Prints Gelish Nails @ Bejeweled Nails

Sunday, March 27, 2016

bejeweled nails breadtalk ihq


'Any woman can wear a great outfit, but its her nails that make the statement.' - Tammy Taylor.


How true the above statement is! I don't like plain nails, I get sad. Thus, I had a new set of gelish nail art done at Bejeweled Nails Breadtalk iHQ after removing my CNY gelish nails.


Upon settling down, Wen served me tea and instantly, it brightened my day especially with the flower topper as well as my favourite Lotus Biscoff!

bejeweled nails review

After 1.5 hours, my gelish manicure and pedicure was done!

For my manicure, I chose an argyle-print design that I spotted on a Japanese nail artist's Instagram. I wanted it for daily wear thus Wen helped me to tone it down a little by only having the argyle-print design on two nails.

bejeweled nails

For my pedicure, I was blown away by the array of nail colors available at Bejeweled Nails. I'm not sure if any of you have the same problem as me whenever you visit a nail salon, but I always can't decide because all of the colors are oh-so-pretty! I shortlisted some colors that I fancied and finally settled for China Glaze's pool party with Shirleen's help.

bejeweled nails pedicure review
China Glaze Pool Party swatch


Bejeweled
30 Tai Seng Street
#02-01
BreadTalk IHQ
Singapore 534013

Tel : 6443 9789

Mon - Fri: 11.30am - 8pm
Sat & Sun: 10.30am - 7pm

bejeweled.com.sg
Bejeweled Facebook


You may also like these posts: 

♥ Eyelash Extension at Bejeweled
♥ Eyelash Perming at Bejeweled


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook