Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream

Monday, December 28, 2015

Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream

What is it:

Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging cream comes directly from BALLOT-FLURIN's bee farm and has been concocted with a natural alchemy of pure beehive ingredients enriched with plant extracts to help your skin renew itself by stimulating its natural self-regulating processes.


Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream review

Main active ingredients:

French Beeswax Ultra-Thin Lid, French Propolis, Honey, Sweet almonds, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Sesame Oil, Clay, Bearded Usnea, Avocado, Rosemary, Aloe Vera

Certified organic (COSMEBIO / EU ORGANIC FARMING)

My thoughts:

It's no secret that I love organic products be it beauty or food. Lately, I find myself reaching out for organic skincare because I saw the difference for me with the most visible being, my face!

Today, I want to share one of the organic moisturizer that I have taken a liking to lately - Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream, available at greenbee.sg.

As Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream contains propolis and honey, it has a honey scent to it.

I apply it twice a day, once in the morning, prior to makeup application as well as at night after cleansing and toning. I love how Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream can be used underneath makeup and not result in blotchiness or mess with my base makeup's coverage through the day.

Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream packaging
Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream packaging

I like how Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream comes in a pump-packaging which is more sanitary.

Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream swatch
Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream swatch

With Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream, you don't need a lot of product, just a pea-size amount is enough for the entire face.

In terms of texture, it is in between that of a serum and a moisturizer. Even though it takes a while to absorb into skin, it doesn't leave behind a greasy feel. Apart from helping to moisturize my skin, I also observed lifting effects after using Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream.

I just went for my regular monthly facial last week and my therapist asked if there was any changes to my skincare routine as she feels that my face is not as drying compared to my last visit. Guess what? The only change was that I incorporated Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream into my skincare regimen!

What's your favourite organic skincare product?

Stay tuned for my post on my favourite organic CC cream!


Price list:

Organic Beekeeper's Anti-aging Cream $69.90


Greenbee Website: greenbee.sg
Greenbee Instagram: @greenbee.sg
Greenbee Facebook: facebook.com/greenbee.sg
Mine's Salon (Greenbee's official retail partner in Orchard) Facebook: facebook.com/MinesSalon



-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook