iHerb haul #2 - Favourite health supplements, baby food, skincare and AMAZING granola!

Wednesday, January 27, 2021


Hi lovelies, here's another iHerb haul, mostly baby food, my favourite health supplements and skincare products!



Baby food 

What made me place this order was because we were running low on 👶🏻See's favourite Happy Family Organics Oats & Quinoa Baby CerealI also got Happy Family Organics Prunes Pack for 👶🏻See to try. 

Health supplements 


I also took the chance to stock up on my supplements - fish oil and evening primose oil that I take on a daily basis.

Skincare 

I also got this rosewater facial toner to try. 

Granola

I love granola so when I saw that this was the best-selling granola on iHerb, I knew I had to get it to give it a try and it turned out to be AMAZING! I love it so much that it only lasted me for 3 days. I'm gonna cart it out again!  

What do you always order from iHerb? Do share with me on Instagram @yongwei318 for I would love to know!

 
-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook