How I spruce up my vanity

Thursday, September 03, 2020



I have been sticking to the same vanity decor for almost 2 years and I thought its time for a change. I was looking for a quick and easy way to spruce it up and I happen to receive Teak root glass bowl decor from Masons Home Decor.

Read on to find out how I utilized it in my vanity space. 



I added some glass pebbles and voila! I could use it to hold my earrings and watch. And now, it serves as a vanity organizer and not just a decor piece!

Here's how my vanity looked like before and after the makeover!

BEFORE



AFTER



On top of home decor items, Masons Home Decor carries furniture, storage boxes and more!

Teak Root Glass Bowl, $129

Masons Home Decor
mason.com.sg
facebook.com/masonshomedecorSG
Instagram @masonshomedecor


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook