Look what I got in my Lazada X Kinohimitsu surprise box!

Saturday, November 10, 2018

batch_IMG_20181110_092259

Are you all hyped up for the 11.11? Calling all shopaholics, you will be pleased to know that Lazada will be having their annual 11.11 sales tomorrow! 

Lucky me, I got a preview as to what they are offering for their surprise box!


As you all know, I'm always on the lookout for not just beauty products such as skincare or makeup but I'm all for healthy products as well. Take for example, I have been meal prepping to be healthier and exercise at least twice to thrice a week. Apart from that, I include superfoods and detox tea into my daily diet. 

So imagine my delight when I received Lazada X Kinohimitsu surprise box from Lazada, it had a ginger detox tea, health pad and a couple of other items that aids digestion and promote well-being.

batch_IMG_20181110_092118

Kinohimitsu D'Tox Tea Ginger

batch_IMG_20181110_092135

I love having a cup of ginger tea whenever it gets too cold or during the time of the month. I have yet to try this but I will review it once I have. 

Kinohitmitsu Health Pad

batch_IMG_20181110_092146

batch_IMG_20181110_092214

I ain't no stranger to health pads for I have been using those from Gold Princess since almost forever. The ones from Kinohimitsu works the same way. I usually have them on before I go to bed and take them off the day after. 

Feeling intrigued in it already? Get yours today!


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook