Customized Facial Treatment by Indulgence Beauty

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

indulgence beautykorean aqua spiral therapy before and after

Have you ever caught yourself complaining that you have sensitive skin and experiencing redness and nothing would help? Personally, I had and I stopped using most of my skincare products altogether for fear that it would worsen my condition. And if you had a facial appointment, chances are that you would cancel it. But not for me, because Indulgence Beauty customizes your facial treatment according to your skin condition!



You might be wondering, how does it work? Well, as my skin was dry and sensitive (again), Rachel did the usual Aqua ST Facial Treatment for me except that she omitted the A5 solution and facial scrub so as to prevent further irritation.

First, she cleansed my skin and applied A0 solution (instead of the usual A5 solution) and skipped the facial scrub and proceeded to do extraction for me. After which, she applied A0 solution before ending it with soft mask.

I probably have said this countless times before but I really like how facial treatments at Indulgence Beauty ends with a shoulder, back and head massage which simply relax those tired nerves and rejuvenates the senses!


Indulgence Beauty
1 Tanjong Pagar Plaza
#02-34
Singapore 082001

Tel: 6225 8980

Mon–Fri: 11am – 8.30pm
Sat: 10am – 6.00pm
Sun: By appointment only

indulgencebeauty.com.sg

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook