Top 5 favourite SK-II products | My day and night skincare regimen

Friday, June 06, 2014

my-skincare-routine

When I was younger, I had a very simple skincare routine which consists of cleansing, toning and moisturizing. As the years go by, I added more products to my daily skincare routine.

As a beauty blogger and skincare fanatic, I have tried many different brands of skincare products but I find myself reaching out for SK-II still. I got accquainted with SK-II Facial Treatment Essence back in 2012 and have never looked back since.


Today, I am going to share with you my beauty essentials from SK-II. I find that as I get older, I focus more on skincare. I believe that good skin is the best canvas for makeup application hence I strive to keep my skin in tip-top condition so that I won't require much makeup.

Here is my daily day and night skincare routine.
 
Day

skii day regimen

Cleanser
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
SK-II Facial Treatment Repair C
SK-II Cellumination Day Surge

Night

skii night regimen

Cleanser
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
SK-II Facial Treatment Repair C
SK-II Stempower

What's your daily skincare routine like? Would love to hear from you on your favourite skincare products!

Love,
Patricia

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook